We are a Registered Salesforce® Consulting Partner taking an innovative approach to configuring, reconfiguring and the ongoing management of existing Salesforce systems to ensure you are benefiting from the many features available.
For many of our clients, we provide a combination of (1) Business Process & Salesforce System Consulting, (2) System Architecture, (3) Development, (4) Administration, (5) Master Data Management and (6) Project Management all as flat-fee monthly service.
Ron Cowan is a Business Intelligence veteran with over 25 years of data management experience. As Global Sales Operations Leader, at ZimmerBiomet, a Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer he was Lead Architect of a Global Business Intelligence (B.I.) Data Warehouse and 4,000+ user Salesforce.com implementation. Prior to ZimmerBiomet Ron was founding Vice President of Sales of Ineto, Inc. (acquired by Oracle), Director of Sales at Acuity, Inc. (acquired by Lucent Technologies) and has held senior management positions at Keystone Expositions, Inc., ISearch and Lexi International, Inc.
Ron holds an M.B.A. from Rice University and is currently completing his M.S. in Information Technology (Business Intelligence) at the University of Colorado, Denver, CO
Rob Moulton has been working with CRM and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products since 1995 in industries ranging from banking to high tech. Rob started his career as a Microsoft Technologies instructor in the early days of networking, and quickly realized the challenges companies faced with staying competitive amidst the rapidly-changing landscape of software and sales methodologies. As the Director of Professional Services for a thriving ISV based in Southern California he gained unparalleled expertise in integrating and analyzing systems for customers.
Rob holds a B.S. in Production Management from the University of California, Davis, CA
Sarah is a Certified Salesforce Administrator with a wide range of client and project experience. She has managed Salesforce systems internally for a wide range of businesses as well as acted as a client-facing Salesforce Consultant giving her a unique insight into all Salesforce functionality and user types.
Sarah is fluent in English and Spanish and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA
Our Salesforce Developers
Our team of experienced Salesforce Developers possess the following certifications:
• Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
• Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
• Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect
• Salesforce Certified System Architect