Who We Are
We are a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner
and a team of experienced Salesforce and
Data Analytics Professionals who leverage the use
of Salesforce.com and other cloud-based solutions
Customers can focus on solving their
business problems, rather than spending
time on Salesforce.com and data problems
Ron Cowan is a Business Intelligence veteran with over 25 years of data management experience. As Global Sales Operations Leader, at ZimmerBiomet, a Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer he was Lead Architect of a Global Business Intelligence (B.I.) Data Warehouse and 4,000+ user Salesforce.com implementation. Prior to ZimmerBiomet Ron was founding Vice President of Sales of Ineto, Inc. (acquired by Oracle), Director of Sales at Acuity, Inc. (acquired by Lucent Technologies) and has held senior management positions at Keystone Expositions, Inc., ISearch and Lexi International, Inc.
Ron holds an M.B.A. from Rice University and is currently completing his M.S. in Information Technology (Business Intelligence) at the University of Colorado, Denver, CO
Rob Moulton has been working with CRM and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products since 1995 in industries ranging from banking to high tech. Rob started his career as a Microsoft Technologies instructor in the early days of networking, and quickly realized the challenges companies faced with staying competitive amidst the rapidly-changing landscape of software and sales methodologies. As the Director of Professional Services for a thriving ISV based in Southern California he gained unparalleled expertise in integrating and analyzing systems for customers.
Rob holds a B.S. in Production Management from the University of California, Davis, CA
Sarah is a Certified Salesforce Administrator with a wide range of client and project experience. She has managed Salesforce systems internally for a wide range of businesses as well as acted as a client-facing Salesforce Consultant giving her a unique insight into all Salesforce functionality and user types.
Sarah is fluent in English and Spanish and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA
Nate is a Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist who has completed over 80 Pardot implementations in the last four years ranging from small and medium sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Nate has implemented dozens of complex Pardot engagement programs, automation rules, custom segmentation automations, custom landing pages, stylized forms, responsive email templates and more. Nate has a unique set of skills, in that he is highly creative, but also understands the technical requirements of marketing automation. Previously, Nate held positions as Project Coordinator for Strataflex Industrial Group and Corporate Media Administrator for Revenue Cycle Inc.
Nate has a B.A. in Communications from the University of Texas in Austin, TX
Lou Pinto is an Information Technology veteran with over 20 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst/Project Leader. Lou’s expertise focuses primarily around Salesforce.com & ERP system integration with a focus on the SMB market.
In his capacity as a Senior Project Leader/Business Systems at Electronic Data Systems (EDS) as well as at an IT Consulting Firm, he has had great success rolling out and supporting Salesforce.com to companies of various sizes across North America. As the internal Salesforce.com Administrator for a major Automotive Supplier Lou supported users across North America.
Lou engineered and administered a fully integrated Salesforce.com solution with an Epicor ERP built on an iSeries server. He services a variety of industries such as Manufacturing, Distribution and Public Administration and has lead numerous implementation projects for Sage ERP’s and Salesforce.com. He regularly looks for opportunities to enhance the user experience and increase user adoption with Salesforce.com.
Lou has a B.A.A. degree in Urban and Regional Planning from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada
Our Salesforce Developers
Our team of experienced Salesforce Developers possess the following certifications:
• Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
• Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
• Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect
• Salesforce Certified System Architect